Go To Content

If people want to sue others hurt, fraud, slander etc. criminal issue, they should go to district court or district prosecutors office?

  • Publication Date:
  • Last updated:2023-06-13
  • View count:353

People can go to the local prosecutors office to bring the bill of complaint, follow the private prosecution procedure at local court for suing criminal cases or bring the relative evidence for telling to prosecutor. For civil litigation, people should file to the local court.

Go Top